Substitute teacher recommendation letter
Recommendation letter or reference letter for Substitute teacher is a writing letter of another person commenting on your personality and qualification for Substitute teacher. You can use sample/template of Substitute teacher at part 2 or find more different ones at sidebar.
1. Tips for writing a recommendation letter for Substitute teacher:
• Name the referee who you are writing this letter to recommend.
• In the 2nd paragraph, provide details and comment on the qualification/ achievements as well as strong points of the referee for Substitute teacher.
• In the 3rd paragraph, summarize what you have mentioned in the 2nd paragraph and give more details of personality of the referee such as responsibility, politeness, enthusiasm, etc for position: Substitute teacher.
2. Sample Substitute teacher recommendation letter:
I am writing this letter to recommend Mr._____ to the position of Substitute teacher in your company. I believe that he shall be the perfect candidate for this position.
I first met Mr.________ while he was working a XYZ company as a Substitute teacher trainee under my charge. For 03 years working for our Company until he left, he had performed such remarkable job that he was promoted to Senior Substitute teacher. Mr.________ is quick at learning, very dynamic and hard-working.
He is also passionate at work. He is very willing to take over new challenges and responsibilities. On one case when our company was such in a busy period, we required a candidate for the position which he willingly volunteered to take over. His performance was quite remarkable and that impressed us all.
I’m totally confident that Mr._______ shall definitely become a very valuable asset to your company like he was to ours. Please feel free to contact us if you’d like additional information.
3. Job titles related
This recommendation letter also can be applied for job titles below:
• Teacher assistant
• Teacher consultant
• Teacher coach
• Teacher coordinator
• Teacher librarian
• Teacher mentor
• Teacher trainer
• Agriculture teacher
• Business teacher
• Computer teacher
• Chemistry teacher
• College teacher
• Daycare teacher
• Dance teacher
4. Related docs to recommendation letter
• Homepage: Recommendation letter.